Sunday, May 18, 2008

sleepy supper


My totally cute 3 y/o had a busy day with his brother and his daddy today. They went to church and then to a wolf preserve and then fishing in the pond and lots of fresh air. He asked for some cereal for supper (does that make me a bad mom? LOL!), so I said sure and when I came back into the room this is how I found him! :-) :-)

He was actually trying to drink the milk out of the bowl with his eyes shut and then he kinda leaned his head over onto the table and was out like a light! Daddy put him in a pull up and changed his clothes and everything and he just snoozed away. Precious!

8 comments:

See the Blue Sky said...

Sweetness!!

Katy-Anne Binstead said...

Aww that is sweet. If my nine month old falls asleep before he eats he always wakes up later in the night hollering for it HAHA.

MommaJo ~ said...

Awwww. That's so cute!
Glad you had a good time w/ the welltellers! Wish I coulda been there.
MJ

brockleesgirl said...

uhhhhh, I didn't get to go meet the welltellers.... I wanted to though....

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness... how positively sweet! Big smooch to the little guy!

Roehrman said...

So cute! Tired little teddy bear!

Anonymous said...

i love kids - last night our 3 year old "baby" fell asleep on the sofa w/ his little froggy toy. we had fun taking crazy pictures of him and that frog. we tried to get the frog in his mouth but he wasn't opening up.

your little guys a cutie :)

Unknown said...

So precious!!!