Saturday, May 3, 2008

"Nana wuh nee"





I had to share this cute story of my littlest boy (cuz his birthday is coming up this week too). He was getting out of the bathtub and I was wrapping him in his new personalized bath towel that my mom got him. He began asking me who bought him the towel so we discussed how it was a gift from his Nana. He thought about it a second and then said very emphatically and matter-of-factly, "Nana wuh (loves) nee (me)". So precious! And he is so right! I had to call her and tell her right away! My baby boy is growing up way too fast! :-)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes his Nana sure DOES "wuh ne!"

That is one of the many 'precious moments' that are hidden away in my heart! I am such a very blessed Mom and Nana!

'Na wuh' you all!

Moore Family said...

What a sweet picture!

Roehrman said...

He must of been watching other construction workers.