Monday, March 17, 2008

Note on archived posts...

It had been my endeavor to publish my old articles here just as they were when they were finished and/or published in the Wisconsin Christian News. Some of them are over 2 years old. I now prefer to use only the KJV of the Bible to quote scripture references but there may be a few quotes throughout that are from the NKJV. If this is a problem to some readers, I apologize. At this time , however, I do not plan to go back and re-reference the quotes.

3 comments:

~healthybratt said...

Wow, you're running fast with this. Nice layout. I can't wait to get a look at some of those other posts. Thanks for stopping by. You were my first "official" comment. :)

Anonymous said...

I have to ask... So why do you now prefer to only use the KJV to quote scripture?

brockleesgirl said...

I prefer to use the KJV because it has been my experience to be the most scripturally accurate translation in the English language. I also know that there are Christians who refuse to recieve a message if the scriptures referenced are NOT KJV but I do not know of many who would throw out the message if the references WERE KJV. Therefore I now choose to do all my referenceing from the KJV (which is the most accurate anyway); to avoid contention over scripture and to be as accurate as possible in this language.