Wednesday, November 19, 2008

got the travelin' bug...


Not a REAL bug. I have just been reminiscing lately of all the fun little trips we've had and dreaming of all the ones we COULD do in the future. I get a bit antsy every now and then to do some traveling and get beyond my town limits. This time I want to go to Pepin, WI (I think that's the place) to see the Laura Ingalls Wilder home up there. Anyone been there? Any other recommendations for a not too far trip. (How 'bout Jennifer's house? -Soon I hope!)

Anyway, all this reminiscing made me want to post a pic from our last trip to Tennessee. The boys were snake hunting in the smokies. LOL No luck! But they looked so serious with their dinosaur-snake-wrangler-sticks from the Creation Museum in KY. It was a nice trip if I do say so myself.

Talk to you all later!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That trip was full of memories for Papa and I! Thanks for sharing it with us!