Thursday, July 10, 2008

these are a few of my favorite things...


I got the idea from a "cyber-friend" to occasionally post a pic of a treasured item and talk about it. Kinda like an internet show and tell. I would not consider myself materialistic by any means - it's just that you can tell so much about a person from their "stuff" preferences. So here goes...


One of my favorite things is a little country pitcher decoration that I got at a craft fair. It is hard to see but there are words on it that say "Love, like bread, is made fresh daily". It is cute - but I was thinking of it a little differently...if you catch my drift...lol, so that's why I like it. Don't worry, not all my favorite things have a sordid reasoning...:-)


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH! Now I get it! ROFL ;-)

Whiterock said...

Ha! You gutter-mind! I'm shocked! LOL! Oh, I'm sure you know me better than that by now. :D

That's cute and creative (about the saying).

Hmm, favorite things... Great idea! ;D Does it merit me a link on your blog? :p LOL! I'm just kidding!

WR

brockleesgirl said...

Silly me, I thought I already had it there. Well, it is now!
:-)

Whiterock said...

Ah-Ha! Being annoying and playing the guilt card WORKS!!Mwahahaha!

WR