Tuesday, June 24, 2008

turn over...PLEASE!




My steady man isn't having the best day. Poor guy. Our mini-van started running weird the other day and he wanted to fix it himself to try and save $. Usually, he astounds me with his ability to take anything apart, figure out how it works, repair it, and put it back together. Well, it isn't going quite like that this time. The van went from sounding off while it was running to not turning over at all. Last I checked, the man had the gas tank in his hands on the other side of the yard. (Isn't that supposed to be connected?)




I've had those kind of days before. I've certainly been like that spiritually and emotionally many times. The Good Physician (i.e. the Good Mechanic :-) ) has always been patient and loving and just. God has always spoken the most beautiful things over me amidst my times of unloveliness. His grace truly is sufficient.




I am so grateful for a husband who's staying home to fix the van when he's supposed to be doing a roofing job. So very grateful for that man! I think this calls for some chocolate chip cookies...

No comments: